Have you ever wanted to make a simple chocolate cake that can be prepared quickly and easily without any dairy ingredients or eggs? Now you can do just that, thanks to this recipe that uses only basic ingredients to create a scrumptious dessert. This recipe takes less than an hour from start to finish and requires no mixing bowls. The ingredients mix right in the pan, and prep only takes about ten minutes. Try making a Crazy Chocolate Cake for yourself to see just how easy it really is!
This dessert is so quick to prepare that you’ll be done before you realize it. The Crazy Chocolate Cake is about ten servings, which is perfect for those who like to indulge after dinner, or anytime their sweet tooth starts begging for a treat. The total time it takes to prepare and bake this glorious cake is about 45 minutes, most of which is time spent in the oven baking to gooey perfection.
Here’s a list of all the ingredients you’ll need to make the Crazy Chocolate Cake:
- 1 x teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 x teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 x tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 x cup water
- 1.5 x cups all-purpose flour
- 3 x tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 x cup granulated sugar
- 1 x teaspoon baking soda
- 0.5 x teaspoon kosher salt
- The oven should be preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before any further preparation begins, since it will take some time for the oven to heat.
- The Crazy Chocolate Cake can fit in either an 8-inch square cake pan or a 9-inch round cake pan. Choose your pan and grease it to avoid sticking.
- All the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking soda, kosher salt) should be added to and mixed directly in the greased pan.
- Once you’ve sufficiently blended the dry ingredients and flattened them smoothly within the bottom of the pan, press three indentations (one large and two small) into the surface of the mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract to one of the small indentations.
- Add the white vinegar to the other small indentation.
- Add the vegetable oil to the large indentation.
- Pour the water over the entire mixture and blend with a fork until the batter is smooth.
- Place the cake pan on the center oven rake once the oven has finished heating. Bake for about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick can be inserted into the cake without sticking when removed.
- Let the cake rest for a few minutes so it can cool, then apply your favorite icing or other topping.
- Slice and enjoy!
The Crazy Chocolate Cake is vegan and dairy-free, which makes it suitable for any occasions and the diets of all your potential guests. It is perfect for celebrations since it has such a smooth, fudge-like taste that makes everyone smile. Make one for a relative’s birthday, or just to be enjoyed for no reason at all. Once you’ve tried this delectable dessert, you’ll find yourself wanting to make it again and again.