Large breasted women have some very specific and unique complaints when it comes to navigating daily life carrying around an ample bosom. While many men feel that bigger is always better, many women would love to go without the pain and annoyance of their generously proportioned bust constantly being center stage. Here are some examples of disobedient boobs getting in the way.
1. Navigating through a crowded restaurant of people to get to your seat can be tricky, especially when your breasts tend to swipe past every patrons head as you pass.
2. When you were younger, a fast-paced jog was an enjoyable way to unwind after a long day. But now it takes doubling up on the sports bra to keep the girls in place. These days, the constant bouncing up and down only leads to a painful chest.
3. Even woman with big breasts want to be able to wear a stunning strapless dress every once in awhile. She soon realizes she will spend more time pulling her fallen boobs back up into the cups of the dress then it’s probably worth. The men around you may be secretly wagering on if they will indeed stay in the gown or fall out on the table before the night ends.
4. Finding a button-down blouse that will close in the front without her boobs playing peek-a-boo is always a challenge. If it’s too small she runs the risk of potentially blinding a passerby when a button finally bursts. Buy a shirt too big and she ends up losing her shape everywhere else.
5. Any occasion where she is required to wear a backless dress is never good. Without support her girls will quickly fall south. If she chooses to wear a bra, everyone is now a witness to the alarmingly large amount of material needed to keep her breasts in place.
6. Depending on where his gaze may fall, his eyes will tell you if he is really into you. If he cannot seem to take his eyes off of your cleavage, he probably is not worth much of your time.
7. The bigger your breasts, the farther they will fall when not supported. But having saggy boobs is not the end of the world. Embrace the girls you were born with. Celebrate the natural you.
8. A bra may be a large breasted girl’s best friend, but let’s face it, that bolder holder has a big job to do. Every so often you may need to enlist the help of a close friend for some much needed strap adjustment. That is what a great friend is for.
9. Alone at home is the one place the girls can breathe freely. Just then the phone rings, and you have to run quickly to answer it. Without any support you are going to need some help or end up with an aching chest later on. One long forearm to hold your breasts still or a fanned out palm to cup each one individually will ensure your safety, even if you look a little silly.
10. Underwire is a wonderful invention until it pokes through your bra and stabs you until you cannot take the pain any longer. You now have to stop everything to run to the nearest store for a replacement and weeks of wearing in another bra for the perfect fit.