It can be a real struggle to get warm and stay warm. Help stave off the perpetual chill with one of these 12 gift ideas that get the blood warmed up and keep it that way.
1. The Sabrina Fossi Toasty Mug uses the heat from your beverage to help keep your fingers warm inside a wraparound handle. The mug keeps you warm both inside and out by trapping hot air around the bowl; it retails for $48.19.
2. These heated mittens plug into any USB drive to power miniature heating coils inside the knit palms. Retain the full use of your fingers without sacrificing the comfort of warmth. The Eforstore Fingerless Gloves USB 2.0 Heated retail for $11.99.
3. The Keysocks Women’s No Show Sock wraps around the bottom of the foot to cover the toes while still revealing the top of the foot. These socks keep your toes warm even when wearing slipper-style shoes. They retail for $11.95.
4. Keep your skin lotion nice and warm to ward off the chill and protect your hands. The Conair Heated Lotion Dispenser is compact and portable. It retails for $21.61 and can be filled with your choice of lotion or other skin care product.
5. Ward off the cold with these heated slipper boots from Volt. The boots use a rechargeable battery pack to provide portable heat both indoors and outdoors. Suitable for men or women, the boots keep your feet toasty for up to five hours and retail for $111.96.
6. Get warm on the couch, in your favorite chair, or stretched out on the floor with the Huggie Buddie Robe from Venture Heated Clothing. Thin and flexible heating elements are woven into this plush robe at key points for maximum warmth and comfort. The Huggie Buddie retails for $119.99
7. The ValueRays heated mouse soothes your fingers with gentle warmth as you work on your computer. The mouse draws power from the USB port to provide infrared heat to the palm of your hand. The subtle warmth soothes your palm and enhances circulation. The mouse retails for $19.99.
8. Keep cozy with this stylish alternative to an office heater. This plush shawl can be used as a lap blanket or draped over the shoulders for comfort. Two heat settings provide about the same warmth as cuddling with your pet. Powered by any USB outlet, this plush shawl retails for $19.99.
9. Ward off a case of cold toes with ThermaCELL Original Heated Soles featuring wireless infrared technology. The internal charge lasts for about five hours and can be adjusted with the wireless remote control for optimum comfort. The insoles are flexible and lightweight and can be trimmed to fit most shoe sizes. They retail for $134.99.
10. Enjoy the luxury and comfort of a heated towel, fresh from the bath or any time at all. The Conair Therma Luxe PTW1 towel warmer can handle extra large towels or other garments. This easily portable unit features an automatic shutoff safety feature and retails for $69.00.
11. The Biddeford Heated Mattress Pad comes in multiple sizes for Twin- to King-size beds. It features dual temperature controls and safety features that keep it from overheating. The fitted sheet makes a perfect addition to any bed; the retail price ranges from $34.00 to $68.00.
12. Clutch a little warmth in both hands when you hold the EnergyFlux Ellipse Hand Warmer. The unit uses a portable battery pack to adjust the temperature on both sides of the device with gentle, soothing heat. The unit doubles as a portable recharger for mobile devices and retails for $35.00
Bonus: Live in the indulgent comfort of the puffiest sleeping bag ever when you don the Evrgrn Crash Sack. With the pull of a zipper, this sleeping bag transforms into a wearable long coat. The Crash Sack retails for $119.00.