Bette Midler Hits The Nail On The Head With This Explanation Of Fox News Morons And Benghazi Lies

Bette Midler Hits The Nail On The Head With This Explanation Of Fox News Morons And Benghazi Lies

The Internet age has brought instant news and information to the masses but has also contributed to the gap between opinions and facts. This is especially true in the political world and for FOX News, which is sometimes jokingly referred to as a cult for the right.

Recently, Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton was brought before the Benghazi Committee and endured 11 hours of intense interrogation. No new information was revealed about the incident, and it was not clear why the committee questioned Clinton in the first place. Some speculated it was merely to make her look bad and to possibly prevent her from gaining the nomination, but this is not known for certain.

FOX News spun the questioning to make it appear Clinton was guilty of something or had some deeper involvement in Benghazi although this has been proven not to be true multiple times. Entertainer Bette Midler summed up the situation in a single, succinct tweet by stating that while 75 percent of Americans think there is political motivation for the Beghazi Committee, the other 25 percent never stop watching FOX news.

Bette Midler Hits The Nail On The Head With This Explanation Of Fox News Morons And Benghazi Lies

In the meantime, Clinton continues to lead in the polls with an average rating of 48.2 percent.