There’s brave, and then there’s blind cowboy brave. It’s not every day that you come across a story that makes you question your own bravery. When this blind cowboy walked into a biker bar, well, what happened next just might make him the most courageous man on the planet. Here’s how the story goes.
A cowboy – old and blind – saunters into a biker bar by accident. What he doesn’t know is that it’s an all-lady establishment. He manages to grab a stool and celebrates with a shot of Jack Daniels. After a few minutes, he finds his confidence and shouts to the barkeep, “Want to hear a blonde joke?” The entire bar falls silent. The deep voice – from a woman next to him – warns, “Before you talk, you ought to know a few things. Let me enlighten you.”
1. The bartender has a baseball bat, and she’s a blonde woman.
2. The bouncer is gripping a billy club – blonde girl too.
3. I have a black belt in karate. Did I mention I’m six feet tall, and blonde?
4. This woman next to me lifts weights, professionally. Yep, blonde.
5. That lady next to you is a blonde pro wrestler.
“Now cowboy, are you still interested in telling that blonde joke?”
The blind cowboy considers the question. He shakes his head. “Nope, I’m not telling it if I have to explain it five times.”